Deer & Rabbit repellent
Problems deer/rabbits can cause to your landscaping:
1.Deer can eat/rub all the bark off of your trees and eat your plants
2.Feeding deer attracts more deer
3.Deer can eat all of your plants in just one night, so it is essential to use preventative measures against them
4.Rabbits will eat your entire garden if you let them
To help prevent these animals from terrorizing your plants, the following are some ideas for effective repellents you can use:
1.Liquid Fence Spray: is easy to use, won’t harm plants/animals, and works year round.
• Apply liberally to plants and surrounding area when it is dry.
• Repeat this again 1 week after and about once per month following.
2.Critter Ridder: is easy to use, effective, and also economical.
• Sprinkle around the area you would like to protect and along areas surrounding it.
• Can also be used indoors for potted plants and in basements (non-living) areas.
3.Homemade repellent: can be very effective at keeping the deer and rabbits away. Here is one recipe you can try for yourself!
• 3 raw eggs
• 3 tablespoons of red hot sauce
• 3 tablespoons of garlic juice or minced
• Add enough water to a blender to process and mix well. Add this to a gallon of water and spray on plants (you can make the spray last longer by adding Wilt Proof to it)
These are just a few ideas of repellents, as there are many other options out there.