Warranty and Contract Agreement
- Trees, shrubs, and perennials carry a one year warranty from the date they are planted.
- Trees will be replaced in the fall (October) or spring (as soon as available) to ensure their success.
- Retaining walls will be warranted for construction defects for five years from the time of the initial installation.
- Paving stone patios, walkways, and driveways will be warranted for construction defects for five years from the time of installation.
- All natural stone patios and walkways will be warranted for construction defects for five years from the time of the initial installation. Joint material has a 2-year warranty
- Irrigation system installations carry a one year warranty on all parts and labor. (Product malfunctions – not damage to system by other circumstances)
- Winterization of the system or “blow out” must be completed by Mr. Sprinkler for the first year or warranty is void.
- Lighting systems have a full 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Transformers have a lifetime product warranty; lighting fixtures have a 5-year product warranty
- Accidental breakage, and acts of god are not covered under this warranty
- All water features have a 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Failure to winterize your water feature properly will void your warranty
- There is no warranty on sod. Sod will be delivered and installed fresh cut and it is the responsibility of the property owner to ensure it is properly watered.
General Terms & Conditions & Exclusions To The Above Warranties
Damage caused by heavy rain, wind, lightening are acts of God/Nature and are not covered under any warranty. The original contract must be paid in full prior to warranty work being completed. Payments not made in accordance with the original contract will void all warranties. Settling along foundation and any surface drainage or pooling of water in new construction homes are NOT the responsibility of Gary Anderson Landscaping, Inc. Foundation back-filling and final grades are done by other contractors and approved by others. Newly planted plants need daily watering if not more. Negligence in proper watering of plant materials will void all plant warranties. Gary Anderson Landscaping, Inc. will call Gopher State One call to locate all public utilities. Private utilities installed (gas lines for grills, electric lines for any reason, invisible pet fencing, existing irrigation etc) are the property owners responsibility to clearly mark. Gary Anderson Landscaping, Inc. is NOT responsible and will not incur the cost of repairs to these items unless they are clearly marked prior to project start date.